Internationalization is a process of increasing the involvement of the business / research / educational environment in international operations.
The internationalization of Romanian entities can be stimulated only through partnerships and this should concern any specialist attracted by the growth of this field, in which we are behind in relation with other countries.
- Developing dialogue with other entities in the country and abroad in order to increase the number of active partnerships at international level.
- Participation in business / research / education events at international level.
- Increasing the degree of communication / visibility of information of public interest.
- Development of research projects with other entities outside the country, with partners such as IASP or ECSITE.
- Organizing events / programs with universities / research institutes from abroad.